Location: Dallas, TX
About us and the position:
Since 2013, we have specialized on understanding this evolving world. How new channels and changing demographics impact our client’s business. We know how to deliver a strategy with authenticity and confidence to help drive your growth. We aim to serve. To be true, to compel, to deliver improved customer experiences, diversity and ideas in transparency. We don’t just want clients. We want long term partners to grow together.
We are experts in key categories including: agriculture, education, financial services, restaurant and multicultural marketing. Our growing team is looking for a creative, go-getter, graphic designer. You will work directly with other creatives, owners and account people to create clear and meaningful campaigns. Some of those specific things you will work on may include: logos, brand identities, collateral, digital, social, print and video graphics. This role will be very involved in the creative process of the accounts we service.
Responsibilities:∙ Ability to build creative and unique ideas ∙ Talent to create original visual executions that are both exciting and on strategy ∙ Work with team to push creative possibilities ∙ Be confident to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Working towards a Degree or Diploma in advertising, communication design, graphic design, or art-related field
- 1-2 years of working at a marketing/creative agency or portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- WordPress and digital knowledge is also a real plus
- Fluent understanding of current digital design trends
- Must be comfortable in an open and fast moving environment and work proficiently as an individual and part of a team
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Graphic Designer Candidate: [Your Name]” in the subject line.