Location: Dallas, TX
About us and the position:
Strategar was founded as an incubator of marketing ideas and solutions in 2013. Our name reveals strategy as the key cornerstone of our expertise and our goal is to solve our clients’ toughest marketing challenges.
Our team’s mission is to help brands connect with communities. We believe brands don’t always need to be the largest or have the deepest pockets to win; it’s the brands that move swiftly and strategically that move ahead. Beyond the work, we believe in transparency and treating every partnership with honesty, service and care.
We are experts in key categories including: food services, agriculture, education, and health verticals. In addition we also work on multicultural marketing. Our growing team is looking for a problem solver who is willing to roll up his sleeves and get the job done. You will work mostly with the Brand Account Director. Some of those specific things you will work on managing existing projects and responding to new work proposals that may include RFPs.
- Ability to build creative and unique ideas
- Talent to create original visual executions that are both exciting and on strategy
- Work with team to push creative possibilities
- Be confident to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- Working towards a Degree or Diploma in advertising, communication design, graphic design, or art-related field
- 1-2 years of working at a marketing/creative agency or portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- WordPress and digital knowledge is also a real plus
- Fluent understanding of current digital design trends
- Must be comfortable in an open and fast moving environment and work proficiently as an individual and part of a team
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Graphic Designer Candidate: [Your Name]” in the subject line.