Title: Brand Account Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Strategar was founded as an incubator of marketing ideas and solutions in 2013. Our name reveals strategy as the key cornerstone of our expertise and our goal is to solve our clients’ toughest marketing challenges.
Our team’s mission is to help brands connect with communities. We believe brands don’t always need to be the largest or have the deepest pockets to win; it’s the brands that move swiftly and strategically that move ahead. Beyond the work, we believe in transparency and treating every partnership with honesty, service and care.
We are experts in key categories including: food services, agriculture, education, and health verticals. In addition we also work on multicultural marketing. Our growing team is looking for a problem solver who is willing to roll up his sleeves and get the job done. You will work mostly with the Brand Account Director. Some of those specific things you will work on managing existing projects and responding to new work proposals that may include RFPs.
- Assist Brand Account Director in day-to-day activities of managing scopes of work, deliverables and new project opportunities
- Manage assigned project tasks, deliverables, and timelines
- Attend client meetings as necessary, develop tasks and craft recaps/next steps
- Organize projects by milestones and manage creative feedback internally and externally
- Assist overall team on new business initiatives
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Get-it-done attitude
- 2-4 years of advertising/marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Apps on a PC and Mac
- Ability to write quickly and succinctly
- Enjoys working independently and/or in a team-based environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (a plus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (a plus)
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Brand Account Manager” Candidate: Your Name” in the subject line.