Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Since 2013, we have specialized on understanding this evolving world. How new channels and changing demographics impact our client’s business. We know how to deliver a strategy with authenticity and confidence to help drive your growth. We aim to serve. To be true, to compel, to deliver improved customer experiences, diversity and ideas in transparency. We don’t just want clients. We want long term partners to grow together.
We are experts in key categories including: agriculture, education, financial services, restaurant and multicultural marketing. Our growing team is looking for a problem solver who is willing to roll up his sleeves and get the job done. You will work mostly with the Chief Brand Officer and the brand execution team (project management). Some of those specific things you will work on may include: new business pitches, existing client work, RFPs, and determining how we expand our services.
- Assist Chief Brand Officer in day-to-day activities of growing and maintaining client relationships
- Take ownership and manage assigned project tasks, deliverables, and timelines
- Attend client meetings as necessary and assist Chief Brand Officer in developing tasks and next steps associated with client deliverables
- Assist in gathering industry research as needed
- Assist with developing competitive industry information
- Work on evaluating potential partners
- Assist overall team on new business initiatives
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Get-it done attitude
- Down to Earth
- 2-4 years of advertising/marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Apps on a PC and Mac
- Ability to write quickly and succinctly
- Enjoys working independently and/or in a team-based environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (a plus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (a plus)
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Assistant Brand Manger” Candidate: Your Name” in the subject line.