Title: Brand Account Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Since 2013, we have specialized on understanding this evolving world. How new channels and changing demographics impact our client’s business. We know how to deliver a strategy with authenticity and confidence to help drive your growth. We aim to serve. To be true, to compel, to deliver improved customer experiences, diversity and ideas in transparency. We don’t just want clients. We want long term partners to grow together.
We are experts in key categories including: agriculture, education, financial services, restaurant and multicultural marketing. Our growing team is looking for a problem solver who is willing to roll up his sleeves and get the job done. You will work mostly with the Brand Account Director. Some of those specific things you will work on managing existing projects and responding to new work proposals that may include RFPs.
- Assist Brand Account Director in in day-to-day activities of managing scopes of work, deliverables and new project opportunities
- Manage assigned project tasks, deliverables, and timelines
- Attend client meetings as necessary, develop tasks and craft recaps/next steps
- Organize projects by milestones and manage creative feedback internally and externally
- Assist overall team on new business initiatives
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Get-it done attitude
- Down to Earth
- 2-4 years of advertising/marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Apps on a PC and Mac
- Ability to write quickly and succinctly
- Enjoys working independently and/or in a team-based environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (a plus)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (a plus)
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Brand Account Manager” Candidate: Your Name” in the subject line.